Halloween Rules for Parents
- Young children should be accompanied by a trusted adult.
- Always teach your children that they need your permission to go with
- Know who your child will be with.
- Encourage the buddy system.
- Know the route your child will travel.
- Be aware of your child's activities and their sponsors.
- Give your child a set time to be home.
- Make sure children are in light colored clothing and/or have
reflective tape on their costumes.
- Tell children not to eat anything before you inspect it.
- Dispose of all candy that is unwrapped or open.
- Report any suspicious activity to the police.