- 14 Referrals were received.
- 12 Cases were heard by the Youth Court.
- Of the 12 cases heard by the Youth Court: 6 offenders were female; 6 offenders were male. Their average age was 14.3 years.
- The following offenses were: Petit Larceny; Harassment, 2nd, Physical Contact; Menacing; Unlawful Possession of Marijuana; Menacing-Assault
- A total of 238 hours of community service were sentenced and 212 hours were completed by the offenders
- Other sentences and activities included essays, weekly office visits, mentoring, and drug and alcohol counseling.
- A total of 207.5 volunteer hours were completed by the 9 Youth Court members.